Tailored Representation For All Of Your Residential Real Estate Needs
When a new homeowner sits down to sign a sheaf of closing papers, it should be a joyous day without any surprises. However, issues may arise. In the event, you are facing challenges at any point in the process of buying or selling residential real estate, turn to our legal team at Maitland & English Law Firm, PLLC. We strive to always deliver error-free documents and smooth closings.
Full-Service Residential Real Estate Law
As a full-service real estate law firm, we are able to use our extensive experience and offer the following real estate services:
- Foreclosure defense
- Buy-sell agreements to purchase a foreclosure property
- Residential lease preparations and disputes
- Homeowner representation in builder or contractor disputes
- Title work
- Earnest money and commission disputes
- Residential buy-sell agreements
Our law firm also offers the full range of legal services for commercial real estate transactions and litigation.
Professional Handling Of Closings
We understand the community and have completed thousands of residential closings throughout the entire Research Triangle area. At Maitland & English Law Firm, PLLC, you will find the following:
- Dedicated real-estate coordinators devoted to making each real estate transaction a special celebration for you and your family
- Attorneys who have completed thousands of residential real estate closings
- The option of an off-site closing if that suits your needs
Get Answers To Your Real Estate Questions
For all of your residential real estate needs, contact our firm online today or call us at 919-944-4757. You can schedule a consultation with an experienced Chapel Hill residential real estate law attorney at our office.