Ensuring Your Immigration Matters Are Fully Heard
America is the land of opportunity. This country’s university system is unparalleled, and many talented foreign nationals come here to attend top-quality educational institutions. Several of these institutions such as the schools supporting Research Triangle Park are located in our region. Often, these talented people build lives here and want to stay permanently.
At Maitland & English Law Firm, PLLC, we handle a wide range of immigration matters, including applications for U.S. citizenship and requests for different types of visas. If you married a U.S. citizen, we will request a marriage visa on your behalf. Alternatively, if you wish to be legally employed here, we will apply for a work visa. We also handle family visas and adjustment of status applications.
Putting Our Immigration Clients First
We believe in delivering quality services to all of our clients outside the U.S. While there is no doubt over the complexities in U.S. immigration laws, our professional lawyers are cognizant of all the immigrant imperatives to make it possible for you.
- The U.S. immigration laws continue to change, and it is important to stay updated on them. However, only a professional Raleigh immigration law firm can help you identify the most workable ways to grab the U.S. visa without any delay.
- If you run a company that wants to hire foreign nationals who recently graduated from a local college or university, and are here on student visas, we will advise you on the best manner to address your needs and those of your prospective employees.
- The immigration process is complicated and fraught with risk — mishandling an immigration matter carries serious consequences. Herein, you need a proficient lawyer who can cut through the hard-wired system to find an easy way out to get things done.
How Our Firm Serves You
Our elaborate immigration services include:
- Filing for U.S. visa application
- Interview preparation
- Arranging proof of eligibility
- Drafting and filing all the supporting documents
- And many other special requirements.
You should have a professional Raleigh immigration law firm throughout your journey to get a U.S. visa. It is important since many U.S. visa applications fail to go through; a professional lawyer is well-versed with the successful ways to avail many immigration benefits.
Immigration benefits can be achieved through different visa applications based on marriage, employment, family and asylum. Our lawyers strive to help clients achieve maximum benefits out of their visa applications.
Avoid All Inconvenience With Us
We offer personal legal service to each and every client. We also offer Spanish language services upon request only. To learn more about our firm or to discuss your legal matter, contact our attorneys online or call 919-944-4757 to schedule a consultation.
We are conveniently located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. So, you can walk in; if available, you can meet our lawyers in person.