Home of the Cappuccino Closings
When a new homeowner sits down to sign a sheaf of closing papers, it should be a joyous day that does not contain any surprises! We strive to always deliver error-free documents and a smooth closing.
For all of your residential real estate needs, contact The Maitland Law Firm, PLLC for an experienced Chapel Hill residential real estate law attorney.
Orange County Closing Lawyer
We understand the community and have completed thousands of residential closings throughout the entire Research Triangle area. At The Maitland Law Firm, PLLC you will find the following:
- Dedicated real-estate coordinators devoted to making each real estate transaction a special celebration for you and your family
- Attorneys who have completed thousands of residential real estate closings
- The option of an off-site closing if that suits your needs
Please take time to view artist Elaine O'Neil's custom artwork featuring The Maitland Law Firm, PLLC building in a work we call "The Gateway to Chapel Hill." It depicts a family moving to Chapel Hill and anticipating the new life that awaits them.
Full Service Residential Real Estate Law
Residential real estate closing is a service we provide for residential property owners. As a full service real estate law firm, we also offer the following:
- Foreclosure defense
- Buy / sell agreements to purchase foreclosure property
- Residential lease preparations and disputes
- Homeowner representation in builder or contractor disputes
- Title work
- Earnest money and commission disputes
- Residential buy / sell agreements
Our law firm also offers the full range of legal services for commercial real estate transactions and litigation.