Your Hometown Legal Team in North Carolina Serving Individuals and Businesses in the Triangle
At The Maitland Law Firm, PLLC located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, we represent clients with a range of legal needs most often encountered by individuals and small businesses.
When you have a new legal issue — you don't need to hunt for a new attorney. We can help you.
Our law firm serves clients in the following areas of law:
- Residential Real Estate law — Handling residential purchases, sales, and closings.
- Commercial Real Estate law — Durham real estate law attorney representing buyers or sellers with commercial purchases, leases, refinances as well as litigation and collection matters
- Divorce and Family Law — Representing husbands or wives with divorce, child custody, child support, visitation and division of marital property
- Wills and Estate Planning — Helping you plan for your future and creating ways to honor your inheritance wishes
- Probate and Estate Administration — Handling asset distribution as well as contested wills and inheritance disputes
- Business Law and Formations — Handling a range of services including formation of S corporations, C corporations, LLCs and other governance issues
- Traffic Violations — Defense for speeding and other moving violations, as well as driving without a license
- Elder Law — Protecting assets and ensuring smooth end of life transition
- Immigration Law — Obtaining green cards, family-based visas, work visas and student visas and more
- Foreclosure Defense and Investment — Representing homeowners facing foreclosure and home buyers or investors purchasing foreclosure homes
- Personal Injury and Civil Litigation — Handling issues ranging from personal injury and automobile accidents to collections, property disputes, contract disputes, commission disputes and property damage
- Student Offenses — Representing students charged with misdemeanors or felonies, as well as underage crimes
- Criminal Defense — Defending those charged with felonies or misdemeanors in North Carolina
- North Carolina Dental Law — Representing dentists and dental clinics with business formations, licensing, legal forms/waivers and retirement plans
- DWI/DUI — Representing those charged with drunk driving, underage drinking and driving and multiple offenders
Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Durham County Foreclosure Attorney
In many areas of law, we represent either side of the litigation. Our clients are husbands and wives, buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants, plaintiffs and defendants and those wanting to stop a foreclosure as well as those wishing to invest in a foreclosure property. We are your hometown lawyers and your advocates at all times.